2015.06.06 17:57 배포/Android
How to port G Pro Lollipop Firmware on G
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
If you can help me, please contact to me.
E-mail : email@example.com
This Guide is ONLY for Optimus G.
Working List :
- IMEI Detect [May be RIL Works]
- Button LED
- GPU Acc
Not Working List :
- App Crash [related on resolution]
- Much thing...
Donate to me : Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Download the kernel source in my github. [https://github.com/sktjdgns1189/andr...rnel_lge_f180k]
2. Build kernel and Execute modules.sh [when execute you should make the folder in upper kernel source directory which named 'Modules']
3. Copy built zImage file to the KernelSource/Merge-Tool Folder.
4. Execute make.sh
5. Now, You have G Pro Lollipop bootable boot.img
6. Download G Pro Lollipop Firmware [or based custom ROMs] and change the boot.img
7. Copy Modules/* to the ROM/system/lib/modules/
8. Flash it.
9. Wow! It boots.
When device is boot up, You can see black screen several seconds.
But It is not brick, just boot progress.
If your device does not booted up to 10 mins, Please try again.
You can download pre-builted boot image in my github. [https://github.com/sktjdgns1189/andr...rnel_lge_f180k]
In the KernelSource/Merge-Tool Folder, You can download boot.img.
Using wm, we can change the resolution temporarily.
type below command lines to set G Pro's resolution.
wm size 1080x1920
wm density 480
After reboot, Most of apps will work well.
But the resolution is not fit on our G Device.
|Dokdo-Project Recovery for Galaxy Grand (1)||2015.08.15|
|[RECOVERY][G920S] Cyanogen Recovery for Galaxy S6 Flat (0)||2015.07.16|
|[GEEHRC][GUIDE][5.0] How to port G Pro Lollipop Firmware on G (0)||2015.06.06|
|[ROM][G906][5.1.1] UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 12.1 for KOR Galaxy S5 LTE-A X3 (0)||2015.06.06|
|[ROM][G901F][5.1.1] UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 12.1 for Galaxy S5 4G Plus (0)||2015.06.06|
|[RECOVERY][G901F] Team Win Recovery Project for Galaxy S5 4G Plus (0)||2015.06.06|